Weston drugs trio sentenced
- Credit: Archant
THREE people from Weston’s Bournville Estate have been sentenced after being found with more than £10,000 worth of cocaine and cannabis.
Ryan Evans, Lucy Rickwood and Caroline Bates, all from Windermere Avenue, appeared at Bristol Crown Court today (Fri).
The three offenders were selling cocaine, cannabis and amphetamine in the Bournville area of Weston.
Evans, aged 22, was sentenced to 38 months in prison for possession of cannabis and possession with intent to supply cocaine.
His girlfriend, Rickwood, was given a community order requiring 150 hours of unpaid work after being convicted of possession with intent to supply amphetamine and possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Bates was given a two year suspended sentence requiring 150 hours of unpaid work after being convicted with intent to supply cannabis and cocaine.
Pick up a copy of next week’s Mercury on Thursday to read more on the story.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site