In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard from March 29 to April 4 at North Somerset Courthouse.
* Erin Guldede, Walkers Drive, Locking Castle (26). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Mark Herbert, Graham Grove, Weston (51). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid licence: Fined £120.
* Tina Mallett, North End Road, Yatton (61). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Amelia Turnbull, Greenfields Way, Weston (27). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jake Townsend, Old Mill Way, Weston (25). Three counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston