In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 19-21.
* Robert Pitman, no fixed abode (29). Fourteen counts of breaching criminal behaviour order and entering prohibited area: eight-month prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Green, Dartmouth Close, Weston (41). Threatening behaviour: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £29.94 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: fined £80 and ordered to pay £75 compensation.
* Kerry Miles, Dunster Crescent, Weston (34). Drunk and disorderly: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Adrian Marsland, Knightstone Causeway, Weston (24). Two counts of exposure: 10-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £775 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Nicholas Mawson, Frenchay Road, Weston (29). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 48 months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving without valid MOT: no separate penalty. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre