In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 28 to December 10:
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (24). Possession of bladed article in public place: six-week prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £122 compensation. Breach restraining order: eight-week prison sentence (consecutive).
* Marisha Huxtable, Gloucester Road, Burnham (26). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £660 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £66 victim surcharge.
* Julie Manning-Hill, Ashcombe Park Road, Weston (54). Misuse of blue disabled badge: fined £61 and ordered to pay £275 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Linda Scott, Ashbury Drive, Weston (66). Misuse of blue disabled badge: fined £95 and ordered to pay £275 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* David Richardson, Selworthy Road, Weston (62). In charge of dog dangerously out of control when it injured a person: community order and ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Joshua Silcox, Swiss Road, Weston (22). Possession of class B drug: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge. Attempt to steal: fined £120 and ordered to pay £72 compensation and £85 costs.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 3 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 4 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 5 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
* Lucasz Surma, Moorland Road, Weston (33). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
* Tomasz Szalkiewicz, Hay Grove, Weston (41). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £280 compensation.
* Patrick Mason, Jesmond Road, St Georges (35). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
* Paul Shaw, Baynard Close, Blagdon (37). In charge of a motor vehicle while over the drink-drive limit: 10 penalty points, fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Neil Simons, Milton Green, Weston (44). Drunk and disorderly: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge. Use threatening words: fined £40.