Decorations go up in flames in house fire

PUBLISHED: 19:00 27 December 2010

Emergency Fire Services

Emergency Fire Services

Archant

CHRISTMAS decorations caught light during a house fire last week.

The blaze, at the property in The Hedges, St Georges, was accidentally caused when candles were left unattended.

They set light to the Christmas decorations shortly after 5pm on December 20.

A cat was rescued by fire crews, but nobody else was home at the time.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists