Easter bunny visits Weston’s Italian Gardens
- Credit: Archant
It is not every day you see a giant white rabbit hopping through Weston’s Italian Gardens, but over Easter weekend one was dishing out eggs and singing.
The Destiny Church UK was in Weston on Saturday for a free Easter egg hunt and singing songs to get people excited about the religious holiday.
Passers-by could enjoy a chocolate egg handed out by a white bunny rabbit in the warm sunshine the town was blessed with over the four-day weekend.
The contemporary church, in Weston, has made it its mission to encourage people to love, learn and live.
It hopes to ‘impact the community, influence the nation and inspire the world’ through its talks and songs.
You may also want to watch:
The church holds a youth programme for children up to 14 years of age, called DKidz, who helped host the egg hunt.
- 1 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer