Easter bunny visits Weston’s Italian Gardens
- Credit: Archant
It is not every day you see a giant white rabbit hopping through Weston’s Italian Gardens, but over Easter weekend one was dishing out eggs and singing.
The Destiny Church UK was in Weston on Saturday for a free Easter egg hunt and singing songs to get people excited about the religious holiday.
Passers-by could enjoy a chocolate egg handed out by a white bunny rabbit in the warm sunshine the town was blessed with over the four-day weekend.
The contemporary church, in Weston, has made it its mission to encourage people to love, learn and live.
It hopes to ‘impact the community, influence the nation and inspire the world’ through its talks and songs.
You may also want to watch:
The church holds a youth programme for children up to 14 years of age, called DKidz, who helped host the egg hunt.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 4 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village