Easter bunny visits Weston’s Italian Gardens
- Credit: Archant
It is not every day you see a giant white rabbit hopping through Weston’s Italian Gardens, but over Easter weekend one was dishing out eggs and singing.
The Destiny Church UK was in Weston on Saturday for a free Easter egg hunt and singing songs to get people excited about the religious holiday.
Passers-by could enjoy a chocolate egg handed out by a white bunny rabbit in the warm sunshine the town was blessed with over the four-day weekend.
The contemporary church, in Weston, has made it its mission to encourage people to love, learn and live.
It hopes to ‘impact the community, influence the nation and inspire the world’ through its talks and songs.
You may also want to watch:
The church holds a youth programme for children up to 14 years of age, called DKidz, who helped host the egg hunt.
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 New principal appointed at academy
- 4 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 7 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 10 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year