House developer gets green light for next phase of homes
- Credit: Archant
A housing developer has been given the green light for a phase of homes in Locking Parklands.
The phase by St Modwen Homes includes 27 homes at the former RAF Locking site.
It will comprise of one and two-bedroom apartments as well as three and four-bedroom homes, including nine affordable properties.
Once the site has been completed, it will provide the community with a retail space, a library and a school within walking distance.
Dave Smith, managing director at St Modwen Homes, said: "Locking is a lovely area that has a wonderful community spirit.
You may also want to watch:
"The area is thriving and it really is a place where people aspire to live and build a future.
"We hope that these new homes will bring even more life and character to the development."
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 6 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 7 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 10 Weston celebrates Great Big Green Week
A total of 1,450 homes are earmarked for the village.
For further information about the site, visit www.stmodwenhomes.co.uk