House developer gets green light for next phase of homes
- Credit: Archant
A housing developer has been given the green light for a phase of homes in Locking Parklands.
The phase by St Modwen Homes includes 27 homes at the former RAF Locking site.
It will comprise of one and two-bedroom apartments as well as three and four-bedroom homes, including nine affordable properties.
Once the site has been completed, it will provide the community with a retail space, a library and a school within walking distance.
Dave Smith, managing director at St Modwen Homes, said: "Locking is a lovely area that has a wonderful community spirit.
You may also want to watch:
"The area is thriving and it really is a place where people aspire to live and build a future.
"We hope that these new homes will bring even more life and character to the development."
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers
A total of 1,450 homes are earmarked for the village.
For further information about the site, visit www.stmodwenhomes.co.uk