Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service look for new recruits
PUBLISHED: 17:00 15 January 2017
Online applications to become a full-time Somerset firefighter will open on Monday.
You can apply if you are:
– Aged 17 and a half years old or over
– Are eligible to work in the UK
– Have no unspent criminal convictions
– A full driving license valid in the UK
– Are able to swim 50m uninterrupted
– Have four GCSEs at Grade A*-C including English, Maths and Science
The deadline is January 23. To start the application process, visit www.dsfire.gov.uk
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.