Dismaland: Banksy Mercury memento on sale
- Credit: Archant
MEMORABILIA for Banksy’s Dismaland exhibition has proved to be very popular in the past week – including the Weston Mercury.
Since the Mercury’s front page world exclusive last week, readers and art fans have asked for prints of our coverage.
Some have been selling on eBay, with papers going for as much as £16 – 20 times the 80p cover price.
We are offering glossy prints of last week’s front page, which can be purchased from our reception in Waterloo Street in Weston-super-Mare.
There are two sizes on offer – the tabloid priced £5 or A3 for £10.
Today’s (Thursday) Mercury includes a voucher which can give you 50 per discount on those prices.
To collect a print, pop into the Mercury office at 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW.
You may also want to watch:
And for 50 per cent off, pick up a copy of the voucher in the Mercury and fill in your details. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Orders will be taken if the prints run out of stock, and all prints must be redeemed by October 31, 2015.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown