Drugs raid in Burnham
28.11.07 - 3PM - AN 18-YEAR-OLD man s house has been raided in Burnham.
AN 18-YEAR-OLD man's house has been raided in Burnham.
The suspect was arrested at his address in Worston Lane this morning (Wed) after police officers acted on a Misuse of Drugs Act warrant. He remains in custody.
Over the last four weeks raids have been carried out around Abingdon Street, Smith Way, Huntspill Road and Worston Lane.
Four people have been arrested and two cautions were given. In each case what is believed to be cannabis has been found, with suspected class A drugs in Huntspill Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are warning they will not let up on anyone dealing, using and misusing illegal substances.
Anyone wanting to report drug-related activities can call 0845 4567000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 5 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 6 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters