Drugs raid in Burnham
28.11.07 - 3PM - AN 18-YEAR-OLD man s house has been raided in Burnham.
AN 18-YEAR-OLD man's house has been raided in Burnham.
The suspect was arrested at his address in Worston Lane this morning (Wed) after police officers acted on a Misuse of Drugs Act warrant. He remains in custody.
Over the last four weeks raids have been carried out around Abingdon Street, Smith Way, Huntspill Road and Worston Lane.
Four people have been arrested and two cautions were given. In each case what is believed to be cannabis has been found, with suspected class A drugs in Huntspill Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are warning they will not let up on anyone dealing, using and misusing illegal substances.
Anyone wanting to report drug-related activities can call 0845 4567000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 3 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree