Animals in nature feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Peter Elston
Readers of the Midweek spent time snapping pictures of nature while enjoying the bank holiday weekend.
Peter Elson took a striking image of Extinction Rebellion’s chalk drawings in the town’s Italian Gardens.
Rob Blamire has taken a plethora of pictures of animals taking full advantage of the sun, starting with a swan taking flight over foliage in a field.
He also captured beautiful snapshots of a Eurasian blue tit perched in a tree and a wandering deer spotted in the woods.
His final photo shows the woods lined with purple flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Nicholas captured a photo of a male adder resting in warm grasslands.
Billy Jo Howe continued with the nature theme, by sending in a picture of her horse Polly wearing an Easter bonnet, with daisies braided into her mane.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 5 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 6 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
Upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk