Tasty treats delight crowds at eat:Burnham festive market
- Credit: Archant
Traders from across the South West sold produce at eat:Burnham’s Christmas market on Saturday.
Cider, seafood and spirits were on offer to visitors at the new event, and eat:Festivals draw hundreds of people to Burnham High Street throughout the year.
Children had the opportunity to meet Father Christmas, and people could sample honey, chilli and mulled wine from across the district.
In addition to market stalls, Highbridge Area Foodbank collected donations, which are given to people in the area to prevent them from going hungry.
Burnham and Highbridge Band played at the market, as well as The Roller DisGoat, a VW Camper Van with a DJ booth.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from the event thanked all the sponsors and stall holders who made the event possible.
Eat:Burnham will return to the town on May 23, with a time to be confirmed.
- 1 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare