Eat:Vegan goes down a treat in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Crowds of people flocked to eat:Vegan at the weekend.
People could sample tasty treats from more than 50 food and drink traders at the Winter Gardens in Weston on Sunday.
The popular event attracted producers who sold butter and cheese alternatives, sauces, pasties and chocolate.
Organiser Sarah Milner Simonds said: "It was lovely to back inside the Winter Gardens with such a great range of producers.
"We wanted to showcase local producers who made top-class products, that happen to be vegan.
"It was lovely to reconnect with so many food and drink festival regulars who came to stock up and try new products from producers they know and love."
The event has been running for two years in Weston, which proved to be a success again this year.
- 1 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
- 3 World-renowned cider maker to host family open day next month
- 4 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 No dentist in North Somerset is accepting new NHS patients, study shows
- 6 Help reunite owner of lost photo found in charity shop purse
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 9 'Unexplained' death at Weston nightclub
- 10 Carers reach finals in top awards
Co-organiser Bev Milner Simonds said: "We both want to thank to Weston BID and Somerset Life magazine for their support."