PICTURES: Food festival held in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Food businesses sold their tasty produce at a festival in Weston town centre on Saturday.
Eat:Weston has become a popular event in the town in recent years, and so it proved again at the weekend.
The autumnal weather may have put a few people off attending, but those who did venture to the Italian Gardens were treated to plenty of tasty grub.
Stalls sold all sorts of food and drink, ranging from Somerset cheeses to thirst-quenching juices.
The eat:Festivals team hold events across the county to promote the best food available in the area.
You may also want to watch:
A food festival will be held in Nailsea on Saturday, before one in Burnham on October 26 from 10am-4pm.
A festive edition will take place in the Winter Gardens, in Weston, on December 15.
- 1 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 2 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 3 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre