PICTURES: Food festival held in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Food businesses sold their tasty produce at a festival in Weston town centre on Saturday.
Eat:Weston has become a popular event in the town in recent years, and so it proved again at the weekend.
The autumnal weather may have put a few people off attending, but those who did venture to the Italian Gardens were treated to plenty of tasty grub.
Stalls sold all sorts of food and drink, ranging from Somerset cheeses to thirst-quenching juices.
The eat:Festivals team hold events across the county to promote the best food available in the area.
You may also want to watch:
A food festival will be held in Nailsea on Saturday, before one in Burnham on October 26 from 10am-4pm.
A festive edition will take place in the Winter Gardens, in Weston, on December 15.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 6 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 9 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab