PICTURES: Food festival held in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Food businesses sold their tasty produce at a festival in Weston town centre on Saturday.
Eat:Weston has become a popular event in the town in recent years, and so it proved again at the weekend.
The autumnal weather may have put a few people off attending, but those who did venture to the Italian Gardens were treated to plenty of tasty grub.
Stalls sold all sorts of food and drink, ranging from Somerset cheeses to thirst-quenching juices.
The eat:Festivals team hold events across the county to promote the best food available in the area.
A food festival will be held in Nailsea on Saturday, before one in Burnham on October 26 from 10am-4pm.
A festive edition will take place in the Winter Gardens, in Weston, on December 15.
- 1 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 2 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 5 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 6 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 7 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 8 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 9 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 10 Items left in town centre doorways to be removed in bid to tidy Weston town centre