residents looking for success in the workplace have the opportunity to develop their skills on a new 12-week course.
Priory Community School in Worle will run an OCR National Business Skills Course for adults starting on Monday.
The course will be taught by the academy’s head of ICT, Tony Pound. He said: “This will teach vital and valuable skills to anyone looking to develop skills and achieve success at work.
“The OCR National Certificate in Business equips people with business-related skills and knowledge that prepare for life in the workplace.
“Contemporary business topic areas of strategic management, customer service and marketing are covered.”
You may also want to watch:
For more details call Chantelle on 01934 511411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 8 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?