Children get grooving
CHILDREN practised some new moves as part of National School Meals Week.
Run by the Local Authority Caterers Association to promote healthy school food, it encourages youngsters to take part in a range of activities to mark the occasion.
Windwhistle Primary School held a Get Dancing day and pupils enjoyed a dance session held by Miss McCutcheon, Mrs Clist and Mr Turner.
They learnt routines and street dance moves and had great fun.
The school also held a Get Giggling day and the children were challenged to tell a food-related joke.
You may also want to watch:
Senior lunchtime supervisor Mrs Shortman organised the events.
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre