New info for wannabe students
A NEW prospectus from Weston College has been published this week with more degree opportunities for people who work.
The undergraduate prospectus provides all the information prospective students might need, including a guide to courses, accommodation, childcare facilities and general information about the town.
Estella Figg, aged 29, from Weston, is studying an early years childcare foundation degree.
Estella runs her own child-minding business and says the course has kept her ahead of developments in child education.
The former Churchill Community School pupil said: “The college is welcoming and supportive, and although I have family and business commitments the course and the lecturers have really boosted my confidence, which benefits the children in my care.
You may also want to watch:
“I could’ve done an Open University course, but studying in a group has the advantage of being able to learn with your peers.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery