STUDENTS have been showing off their works of art in a colourful exhibition.
Photographer Laura Moody has been using Lego to teach primary school youngsters how to take more creative pictures.
Seven pupils aged between eight and 11 from Sandford Primary School go along to an after school club to get to grips with technology they may not ordinarily get to use in the classroom.
The after school club is just one of the many clubs that company Sport to Schools provides.
Laura, who works for Sport to Schools, said: “It’s all about letting the students try out things that they have never used before.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s been great to see how excited they get when they see their photographs come to life. They are all so creative and they really let their imaginations run wild.”
The students had their photographs displayed at an exhibition at the school in Greenhill Road.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable