Pupils Dance Their Socks Off!
PRIMARY school pupils from across the region came together to give a magical performance in this year’s Dance Their Socks Off extravaganza.
The annual show, in its fourth year, proved to be as big a hit as it had been in previous years as youngsters shrugged off their inexperience to give the audience a great evening’s entertainment at The Playhouse in Weston.
Primary school pupils from Banwell, Blagdon, Churchill, Congresbury, Hutton, Sandford, Winscombe and Wrington all took part.
The show, which Churchill Academy and Sixth Form helped co-ordinate, was called Magic Camera and featured footage from Weston seafront.
A spokesman for the secondary school said it was a tremendous night and hoped many of the stars would one day perform at the academy.
You may also want to watch:
n For more pictures, log on to www.westonmercury.co.uk
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset