Pupils perform in school singing festival
- Credit: Archant
Schoolchildren were in good voice when they took part in a singing festival in St Georges.
The festival is an annual event, taking place in schools all across North Somerset.
It is held for year two pupils, and run by the North Somerset Music Service.
St Georges Primary School, in Pastures Avenue, hosted both St Marks and Castle Batch Primary Schools.
The children had also made masks as part of their costumes for when they performed.
You may also want to watch:
The music service helps to provide opportunities for young people in North Somerset to play instruments and to perform in concerts.
- 1 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 2 Weston town centre to undergo 'facelift' next month
- 3 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 4 Weston woman celebrates 105th birthday
- 5 Parents 'in tears' over Weston school's generous fuel fund
- 6 Weston site to offer more coronavirus tests for people with symptoms
- 7 Housing groups preparing application to build medical centre in village
- 8 Work begins on Weston's £20million broadband investment
- 9 Weston café raising funds to deliver meals to frontline workers
- 10 WSM front teaser 2801