Pupils perform in school singing festival
- Credit: Archant
Schoolchildren were in good voice when they took part in a singing festival in St Georges.
The festival is an annual event, taking place in schools all across North Somerset.
It is held for year two pupils, and run by the North Somerset Music Service.
St Georges Primary School, in Pastures Avenue, hosted both St Marks and Castle Batch Primary Schools.
The children had also made masks as part of their costumes for when they performed.
You may also want to watch:
The music service helps to provide opportunities for young people in North Somerset to play instruments and to perform in concerts.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 3 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 4 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Freedom Day: Should we come out of lockdown on June 21?
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced