School receives new reception area
A �10,000 refurbishment has overhauled Lympsham Church of England First School’s reception area and created several new rooms.
Pupils and parents were said to be very pleased with the changes, which include creating a new entrance, waiting room, staff office and special needs ‘sensory room’.
A spokesman for the school said: “Before there was no waiting area for parents and it wasn’t very welcoming.
“Everyone at the school is very pleased with the changes and we think it will help attract more pupils in the future.”
The school, which was founded in 1878, currently has 87 pupils aged 4-9.
You may also want to watch:
Parents can arrange a visit by calling school secretary Mrs Blacklock on 01934 750473 or email email@example.com
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston