T-shirt designs by pupils for sports day
PUPILS put their artistic skills to the test by designing their own T-shirts to be worn on sports day.
Shipham First School held a competition for the children to design T-shirts for lion, zebra and tiger teams to be worn while racing.
The winning designs were by Emma Winby in year four, Lizzie Page in year one and Lilian Arnold in year two.
To raise money for the T-shirts the school held a toy and book sale and a non-school uniform day.
Headteacher, Antonia Gwynn said: “It was huge fun and they much enjoyed their T-shirts.
You may also want to watch:
“It seemed to generate good team spirit.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery