Toys wanted

MEMBERS of High Down Infant School Parent and Staff Association are urging everyone to dig out their unwanted toys.

MEMBERS of High Down Infant School Parent and Staff Association are urging everyone to dig out their unwanted toys.

The Portishead school is holding a toy sale on May 2 from 11am-1pm.

Sellers can make some cash by passing on good quality toys, games and play equipment and help to raise funds for the pupils.

The seller chooses the price of the item and keeps 75 per cent of the cost, the other 25 per cent goes to the school.


You may also want to watch:


Toys for selling can be dropped off at High Down Infants School in Down Road on either May 1 from 5-6pm, or May 2 from 8.30-10am.

Forms for sellers are available from the school office or to fund out more call 01275 844555 or 818325.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus