Electrical fire at house

PUBLISHED: 16:07 11 June 2014

Archant

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with an electrical fire today (Wed).

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service received an emergency call at 8.40am after a fuse box caught alight.

Three fire engines attended the incident in Totney Drove in Wedmore and crews were able to quickly extinguish the blaze.

A small amount of damage was caused to the home and the electric board were asked to inspect.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists