Faith, 5, chops hair off for Little Princess Trust
- Credit: Sarah Baxendale
A five-year-old Weston girl has had her long locks cut for charity.
Faith Baxendale was in need of a haircut when her parents suggested she donate it to The Little Princess Trust.
The Mendip Green Primary School pupil had eight inches of her hair snipped at Just Cuts to make wigs for children who have lost their own hair.
Parents Sarah and Nick said: “When we discussed this with Faith, she was very excited to know that her beautifully, long curly hair could go to another boy or girl and make them happy.
“We are both incredibly proud of Faith.
You may also want to watch:
“She has always had such long hair and for someone so young, she was absolutely on board with this straight away.
“She was so brave and enjoyed having her hair cut off.”
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 School to host outdoor open day
Faith has gathered cash in for the charity through sponsorship and the communications department of Avon and Somerset police will hold a non-uniform day for her.