Treasure hunt and crafts at messy church fun day
- Credit: Archant
Children searched for chocolate coins, made money boxes and designed treasure chests at a messy church event in Milton.
Milton Methodist Church hosted the family fun day and put on an array of crafts, games and challenges for children to enjoy.
The theme for the event was hidden treasure and youngsters enjoyed finding chocolate coins, covering money boxes with jewels and creating treasure chests to store their wares in.
Games included a ping pong pearl challenge and a treasure map quest.
Those with a sweet tooth were also able to decorate biscuits.
You may also want to watch:
Familes watched a Bible drama, sang songs and sat down for a party tea.
The church, in Milton Hill, runs messy church events on the first Saturday of each month.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
All events are themed and kind volunteers put on games plus art and craft activities for children and their families.