Treasure hunt and crafts at messy church fun day
- Credit: Archant
Children searched for chocolate coins, made money boxes and designed treasure chests at a messy church event in Milton.
Milton Methodist Church hosted the family fun day and put on an array of crafts, games and challenges for children to enjoy.
The theme for the event was hidden treasure and youngsters enjoyed finding chocolate coins, covering money boxes with jewels and creating treasure chests to store their wares in.
Games included a ping pong pearl challenge and a treasure map quest.
Those with a sweet tooth were also able to decorate biscuits.
You may also want to watch:
Familes watched a Bible drama, sang songs and sat down for a party tea.
The church, in Milton Hill, runs messy church events on the first Saturday of each month.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 10 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
All events are themed and kind volunteers put on games plus art and craft activities for children and their families.