Coin tower challenge and puppets at messy church
- Credit: Archant
Crafts and challenges kept youngsters entertained at a messy church event.
Milton Methodist Church ran activities based on the theme of 'two tiny pennies'.
Children iced chocolate coin biscuits, which they were able to tuck into once they had dried.
Volunteers helped youngsters make felt purses to carry their coins in, as well as wooden spoon puppets ready to put on a show.
The coin tower challenge also kept parents and children busy as they tried to build the pile as high as possible without it falling over.
You may also want to watch:
Children also enjoyed some songs, a Bible drama and a tasty party tea.
Messy church events are held at the Methodist church, in Milton Hill, on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab