Coin tower challenge and puppets at messy church
- Credit: Archant
Crafts and challenges kept youngsters entertained at a messy church event.
Milton Methodist Church ran activities based on the theme of 'two tiny pennies'.
Children iced chocolate coin biscuits, which they were able to tuck into once they had dried.
Volunteers helped youngsters make felt purses to carry their coins in, as well as wooden spoon puppets ready to put on a show.
The coin tower challenge also kept parents and children busy as they tried to build the pile as high as possible without it falling over.
You may also want to watch:
Children also enjoyed some songs, a Bible drama and a tasty party tea.
Messy church events are held at the Methodist church, in Milton Hill, on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Restart grant for businesses re-opening after lockdown