PHOTOS: Dairy festival draws big crowds to Weston seafront with variety of animals on show
- Credit: Archant
Creatures and crafts attracted big crowds to Weston’s seafront over the weekend, as a dairy festival attracted big crowds.
The Beach Lawns were buzzing with activity from Thursday to Sunday, as families enjoyed the chance to get up close and personal with a wide range of animals.
Youngsters relished browsing the array of pens, with cows, chickens, sheep, rabbits and more on display.
Farmers were also on hand to give demonstrations on sheep sheering and milking.
In addition to celebrating the North Somerset's farming heritage, the festival also featured a wide range of stalls in a marquee - as traders showcased their crafty creations.
You may also want to watch:
A street food market was just a short walk away, too, as guests enjoyed a bite to eat.
- 1 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 2 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 4 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 7 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 8 GALLERY: Photographers capture springtime snapshots in Weston-super-Mare
- 9 Winscombe gardening business gets Alan Titchmarsh's blessing
- 10 Man given indefinite hospital order for killing neighbour