PHOTOS: Dairy festival draws big crowds to Weston seafront with variety of animals on show
- Credit: Archant
Creatures and crafts attracted big crowds to Weston’s seafront over the weekend, as a dairy festival attracted big crowds.
The Beach Lawns were buzzing with activity from Thursday to Sunday, as families enjoyed the chance to get up close and personal with a wide range of animals.
Youngsters relished browsing the array of pens, with cows, chickens, sheep, rabbits and more on display.
Farmers were also on hand to give demonstrations on sheep sheering and milking.
In addition to celebrating the North Somerset's farming heritage, the festival also featured a wide range of stalls in a marquee - as traders showcased their crafty creations.
You may also want to watch:
A street food market was just a short walk away, too, as guests enjoyed a bite to eat.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 5 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 6 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 7 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 8 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 9 PICTURES: Weston Moonlight Beach Walk raises £25,000
- 10 Weston Beach Race returns to Weston this weekend