PHOTOS: Dairy festival draws big crowds to Weston seafront with variety of animals on show
- Credit: Archant
Creatures and crafts attracted big crowds to Weston’s seafront over the weekend, as a dairy festival attracted big crowds.
The Beach Lawns were buzzing with activity from Thursday to Sunday, as families enjoyed the chance to get up close and personal with a wide range of animals.
Youngsters relished browsing the array of pens, with cows, chickens, sheep, rabbits and more on display.
Farmers were also on hand to give demonstrations on sheep sheering and milking.
In addition to celebrating the North Somerset's farming heritage, the festival also featured a wide range of stalls in a marquee - as traders showcased their crafty creations.
A street food market was just a short walk away, too, as guests enjoyed a bite to eat.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 6 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 7 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 8 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 9 Weston pub set for £190k revamp
- 10 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision