Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- Credit: Ryan Hedges
A Weston man has paid tribute to his 'hard working father' for Father's Day.
Ryan Hedges thanked his father Kevin 'for everything he did as a young father'.
Ryan said: "Kevin has always been a hard worker, and often best known for being a grumpy morning man as well as a legend of a father to us all.
"I'd like to thank my dad for teaching me right from wrong. Giving me the work ethic I've had from a young age and the constant mindset to push myself to be better everyday.
"Dad, thank you for all you did for us as a young father, the hard work you showed us has given us the motivation to push everyday. Love you everyday and hope you have a great Father's Day Sunday
"Much love and respect as always."
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 8 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake