PICTURES: Weston’s Festival Of Angels raises £200 for mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
The fourth annual Festival Of Angels was held in aid of mental health charity Mind at a Weston hotel this month.
The day of healing drew in crowds of Westionians who could visit a herbal practitioner, an angel and animal communicator and buy semi-precious crystals.
People could also tour businesses' stalls at the event held at Weston's Royal Hotel on July 6, which sold needlefelt work, self-love wellbeing boxes and organic skincare products.
A spokesman for the festival said: "It was an amazing day which was so full of love, magic, inspiration, joy and so much more.
"Together, people managed to raise about £230 for mental health charity Mind.
"Thank you to everyone who raised the amount and to all who visited the festival."
The amount was raised for the cause through a tombola and donations.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 6 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
Mind gives advice to people who are affected by mental health conditions in the UK.