PICTURES: Weston’s Festival Of Angels raises £200 for mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
The fourth annual Festival Of Angels was held in aid of mental health charity Mind at a Weston hotel this month.
The day of healing drew in crowds of Westionians who could visit a herbal practitioner, an angel and animal communicator and buy semi-precious crystals.
People could also tour businesses' stalls at the event held at Weston's Royal Hotel on July 6, which sold needlefelt work, self-love wellbeing boxes and organic skincare products.
A spokesman for the festival said: "It was an amazing day which was so full of love, magic, inspiration, joy and so much more.
"Together, people managed to raise about £230 for mental health charity Mind.
"Thank you to everyone who raised the amount and to all who visited the festival."
The amount was raised for the cause through a tombola and donations.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 5 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 6 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 9 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 10 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
Mind gives advice to people who are affected by mental health conditions in the UK.