PICTURES: Weston’s Festival Of Angels raises £200 for mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
The fourth annual Festival Of Angels was held in aid of mental health charity Mind at a Weston hotel this month.
The day of healing drew in crowds of Westionians who could visit a herbal practitioner, an angel and animal communicator and buy semi-precious crystals.
People could also tour businesses' stalls at the event held at Weston's Royal Hotel on July 6, which sold needlefelt work, self-love wellbeing boxes and organic skincare products.
A spokesman for the festival said: "It was an amazing day which was so full of love, magic, inspiration, joy and so much more.
"Together, people managed to raise about £230 for mental health charity Mind.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to everyone who raised the amount and to all who visited the festival."
The amount was raised for the cause through a tombola and donations.
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 3 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 4 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 5 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 8 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Hot air balloons return to Weston
Mind gives advice to people who are affected by mental health conditions in the UK.