PICTURES: Weston’s Festival Of Angels raises £200 for mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
The fourth annual Festival Of Angels was held in aid of mental health charity Mind at a Weston hotel this month.
The day of healing drew in crowds of Westionians who could visit a herbal practitioner, an angel and animal communicator and buy semi-precious crystals.
People could also tour businesses' stalls at the event held at Weston's Royal Hotel on July 6, which sold needlefelt work, self-love wellbeing boxes and organic skincare products.
A spokesman for the festival said: "It was an amazing day which was so full of love, magic, inspiration, joy and so much more.
"Together, people managed to raise about £230 for mental health charity Mind.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to everyone who raised the amount and to all who visited the festival."
The amount was raised for the cause through a tombola and donations.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
Mind gives advice to people who are affected by mental health conditions in the UK.