Fire crews put out Cheddar kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 14:26 17 August 2017 | UPDATED: 14:27 17 August 2017

Firefighters attended the house in Cheddar after a cooker caught fire.

Firefighters attended the house in Cheddar after a cooker caught fire.

Archant

Three fire crews were called to a house in Cheddar after a cooker caught fire.

Crews from Cheddar, Wells and Burnham-on-Sea attended the property in Dunsfield Field.

On arrival, the firefighters quickly located the fire in the kitchen and set to work with two breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and a safety jet.

The fire was put out with no damage to the kitchen.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service has confimed the cause of the fire was accidental.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists