Fire crews called to chemical leak

PUBLISHED: 09:00 17 July 2012

Archant

ONE person was taken to hospital following a chemical leak at the weekend.

Fire crews were called to the incident in Louvigne Close in Burnham on Saturday afternoon.

Household cleaning chemicals had been accidentally mixed together and the products were letting off fumes into the air. Fire fighters used breathing apparatus to search for the chemical containers and then made them safe.

One casualty was taken to hospital.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists