Fire crews called to chip pan blaze

PUBLISHED: 16:14 08 May 2014 | UPDATED: 16:14 08 May 2014


FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chip pan fire in Wedmore earlier this afternoon.

Crews from Wells and Cheddar attended a property in Lascott Hill after a call was received at 12.39pm due to a chip pan fire.

They confirmed the fire had occured in the property but was out on arrival, and used thermal imaging cameras to check for hotspots within the area.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists