Fire crews called to flats
PUBLISHED: 13:43 29 September 2011 | UPDATED: 13:50 29 September 2011
FIRE crews were called to an address in the centre of Weston this morning.
Those living in a block of flats in West Street had evacuated the property by the time they arrived.
Fire fighters found a fire in an electricity cupboard, which they put out.
The cause of the fire, which started shortly after 2.30am, is under investigation.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.