Fire crews called to fusebox fire
PUBLISHED: 11:07 16 June 2014 | UPDATED: 11:07 16 June 2014
TWO fire engines were called to a report of an electrical fuse box smoking last night (Sun).
The crews were sent to Churchlands Court, Myrtle Drive, in Burnham at around 6.50pm.
On arrival to the property, they found the fuse box smouldering but the fire had already been extinguished. Firefighters made the scene safe and requested Western Power Distribution attend the scene to assist.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.