Fire update: Cause is accidental

PUBLISHED: 09:03 22 January 2010 | UPDATED: 11:36 25 May 2010

FIREFIGHTERS believe a blaze in a flat above a pub was caused accidentally.

FIREFIGHTERS believe a blaze in a flat above a pub was caused accidentally.

Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus are tackling the blaze above the Jug and Bottle in Weston's Drove Road.

They are also using a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear some of the smoke.

Keep an eye on this website for further updates.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists