Firefighters called to flat blaze

PUBLISHED: 22:15 30 December 2010

Emergency Fire Services

Emergency Fire Services

Archant

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation following a blaze in a Weston flat tonight (Thur).

Firefighters were called to the Centre just after 9pm following reports of a small blaze in a second floor flat.

An Avon Fire and Rescue spokesman said two firefighters used breathing apparatus and a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the flames.

Fire engines are still on the scene and the spokesman said a woman has suffered the effects of smoke inhalation.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists