Firefighters free trapped toddler from chair

PUBLISHED: 20:59 01 August 2017

Firefighters were called to the incident this morning.

Firefighters were called to the incident this morning.

Archant

Firefighters had to free a toddler who got stuck in a chair this evening (Tuesday).

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service was called at 5.51pm after a two-year-old boy became trapped in a metal garden chair.

Crews quickly arrived at Old Court Farm in Blackford and were able to use tools to free the youngster.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists