Firefighters spend hour tackling BMW fire in village
PUBLISHED: 09:05 18 April 2017
Multiple members of the public called Avon Fire and Rescue Service last night (Monday) to a BMW on fire in a North Somerset village.
Firefighters from Yatton were sent to High Street, in Claverham, shortly after 6.20pm yesterday.
Firefighters used two high-pressure hose reels and breathing apparatus to put out the fire, and they were at the scene for around one hour.
A spokesman from the fire service said the car, a BMW, was ‘severely damaged’ and the cause of the fire was found to be accidental.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.