Get Active directory for fitness in North Somerset
- Credit: Matt Smart
The cold has set in but there is no excuse to not get active this winter with an online directory of community activities for people in North Somerset.
North Somerset Council has teamed up with physical activity providers to give all the information in one online directory named Get Active.
It offers a host of activities for all levels of ability, ages and interests ranging from bowls and yoga to badminton and dance.
Catherine Devonshire, from North Somerset Council, said: "The online directory is a fantastic place to start if you're thinking about getting more active and healthier this January.
"We want to see the local community get active and involved with the wide range of physical activities on offer in North Somerset."
You may also want to watch:
All Get Active in North Somerset information is available online, with leaflets distributed to libraries, leisure centres and GP surgeries.
To download a copy and activity information, log on to www.n-somerset.gov.uk/activedirectory
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 6 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 9 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife