Five things to do in Weston-super-Mare this weekend
PUBLISHED: 12:30 14 October 2016 | UPDATED: 13:42 14 October 2016
If you have no plans this weekend then here are some ideas of what you can get up to.
You could join in with an aerobathon or enjoy an evening of music.
Here are five things to do in Weston and the surrounding area this weekend.
– Work up a sweat for a good cause by joining in with the aerobathon at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre, in Hutton Moor Road.
The event will be raising money for the Bone Cancer Research Trust. It is being held in memory of Mary Collard, who died in January 2012 when she was 11 years old.
The event will take place on Saturday from 10am-4pm.
– The Mother’s Union is holding its 140th anniversary sale at Emmanuel Church in Oxford Street on Saturday at 10.30am.
– If you have never experienced a night at the races, then the Cheddar Youth Trust has an event for you. A race night will be held at The Kings of Wessex Academy, in Station Road, Cheddar, on Saturday.
The event will start at 7pm. Tickets, priced £8, are available from Jennie Colton on 01934 742703.
– An evening of music can be enjoyed at Victoria Methodist Church in Station Road on Satuday. The Friends of Children’s Hospice South West will host Keynsham Brass Band for the concert.
The event will begin at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £7, are available from Margaret on 01934 253673.
– Burnham-on-Sea’s RNLI is hosting a fundraising concert at the Princess Theatre in Princess Street, Burnham, on Saturday at 7.30pm. A variety of music will be performed and proceeds will go to the RNLI.
Tickets, priced £6 for adults and £4 for children, are available by calling 01278 784464, or via www.theprincesstheatre.co.uk