Five things to do in Weston-super-Mare this weekend
PUBLISHED: 17:30 27 October 2017
Ghouls and goblins will be out in full force this weekend with Halloween just around the corner.
– The Grand Pier, in Marine Parade, will run its Halloween Unfairground from today (Friday) until tomorrow (Saturday), from 7pm each night.
Tickets to the fancy dress event are £12.50-15 and are available from www.grandpier.co.uk
– Historical characters will come to life during a night at the museum, in Burlington Street, on Friday and Saturday.
Discover the history of Weston in this new and immersive way at 6.30pm and 7.30pm on Friday or at 5.30pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday. To book tickets, priced £5-7, call 01934 621028.
– The Addams Family will be screened at the Old Town Quarry, in South Road, at 6pm on Saturday. The story will follow Gomez Addams and his family as they are finally reunited with Uncle Fester, who disappeared after he had a falling-out with his brother Gomez.
Tickets, priced £5, are available from www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/107870/chk/2a04/
– A jumble sale will be held in Uphill Victory Hall, in Westfield Road, on Saturday.
Doors open at 10.30am and stalls will include bric-a-brac, books, clothing, cakes and plants. Tea and coffee will be available and entry is 20p
– Jigsaw is the latest horror film to come out of the Saw franchise and will return a decade after the death of the Jigsaw killer. The film will premiere at Weston’s Odeon, in Central, this weekend. For showtimes, visit www.odeon.co.uk
We would love to see what you get up to this weekend. Upload your pictures to www.iwitness24.co.uk and they could be used in the paper.