New names added to Weston Air Festival line-up
- Credit: Plaster Communications
Five new additions to the Weston Air Festival line-up have been confirmed.
The Chinook, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, Bremont Great War Display Team, Strikemaster and Team Raven have all been confirmed to take to the sky for the show.
The free-to-attend, two-day festival will see hundreds of thousands of visitors flock to Weston's seafront to witness an astounding line-up of aerial entertainment, as well as enjoy the Armed Forces village on the Beach Lawns.
Last year saw attendance records broken with 200,000 people enjoying the weekend events in glorious weather.
This year, the RAF Red Arrows have already been confirmed and now these four much-loved crafts are set to baffle crowds with tumbles, turns and loop-de-loops.
You may also want to watch:
The Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend will be held on June 22-23 on the Beach Lawns.
It will start in style with a parade from the Grand Pier getting underway at noon.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers