Flu vaccinations available at drop-in clinics
- Credit: Archant
Drop-in clinics are available in North Somerset for children who missed their flu vaccinations in school.
The North Somerset Community Partnership and Sirona care and health began their annual flu immunisation programme in schools earlier this month.
Children from reception to year six are eligible for the vaccine, which helps to protect them against the flu virus.
Parents are reminded to complete the consent forms and return them to school.
Any children who were unwell or absent when the vaccinations took place at their school can attend one of the drop-in clinics.
You may also want to watch:
Children and young people up to the age of 17 who attend special educational needs schools will also be offered the vaccine.
Details of the clinics can be found at www.nscphealth.co.uk and parents and carers will need to contact the immunisation team on 01275 373104 to book a place.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife