Flu vaccinations available at drop-in clinics
- Credit: Archant
Drop-in clinics are available in North Somerset for children who missed their flu vaccinations in school.
The North Somerset Community Partnership and Sirona care and health began their annual flu immunisation programme in schools earlier this month.
Children from reception to year six are eligible for the vaccine, which helps to protect them against the flu virus.
Parents are reminded to complete the consent forms and return them to school.
Any children who were unwell or absent when the vaccinations took place at their school can attend one of the drop-in clinics.
You may also want to watch:
Children and young people up to the age of 17 who attend special educational needs schools will also be offered the vaccine.
Details of the clinics can be found at www.nscphealth.co.uk and parents and carers will need to contact the immunisation team on 01275 373104 to book a place.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 4 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 7 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 10 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted