Food festival - readers' views
PUBLISHED: 15:00 28 September 2013
FESTIVAL visitors have been commenting on their experiences of the Weston super Food Festival, with many Mercury readers praising its success.
The festival took place last weekend, with food stalls, talks and children activities taking place in the Winter Gardens, Town Square and Barcode.
Our readers took to Facebook and Twitter to share their opinions.
* “It was a triumph! Just what WSM needs and proves that there is the demand for a diverse and exciting foodie event. More!” - Gemma Milford.
* “It was an excellent event and we need it back next year. Well done to Sally Packer for organising it.” - Karen Blake.
* “Yes we went really enjoyed it, thanks Sally and helpers, it was a great success.” - Sonia Owen.
* “It was great. Would love it to be a regular event. Was impressed with the amount of venues that took part.” - Kelly Reeve.
* “I thought it was great! Keep it up.” - Joe Harris.
* “It was wonderful.” - Anna Southwell.
* “I thought it was brilliant and super idea to get children involved in cooking too. My daughter won an award which made it even more special.” - Becky Townsend.
* “Very good event.” - Sean Williamson.
* “It was fab. Yes to next year.” - Sally Anne Griffiths.
Share your views by logging on to www.westonmercury.co.uk or by liking us on Facebook.