PREVIEW: eat:Burnham returns this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The streets of Burnham will be packed with food vendors as a festival returns this weekend.
Producers from across the West Country will be serving up appetising grub and thirst-quenching drinks on Saturday during eat:Burnham food festival.
More than 100 vendors will be lined up in Princess Street, Victoria Street, College Street and the High Street from Cross Street to Chapel Street.
There will also be indoor markets at the Baptist and Methodist churches, plus the Princess Theatre.
Festival organiser Sarah Milner Simmonds said: "We are proud of the festivals we have created and we have attracted some excellent food and drink producers and we hope that visitors will be interested in the stories behind the produce.
You may also want to watch:
"Burnham is our hometown with an incredible range of award-winning independent stores.
"We hope that visitors to the festival will explore Burnham and become new regular visitors."
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters
Saturday's festival will run from 10m-4pm and town centre roads will be closed at 6.30am for 12 hours.