Foodies enjoy Continental Street Market
- Credit: Archant
Turkish delight, gourmet hot dogs, churros and tantalising cakes drew food fans to Weston’s Continental Street Market.
Traders set up their pitches in Princess Royal Square, selling food and craft items from around the world from Thursday to Sunday.
Scores of hungry visitors flocked to the market to tuck in to noodle dishes, crepes, Belgian chocolates and a variety of delicious desserts - from chocolate brownies and shortbread to an array of Italian biscuits and pastries.
It is the second time the market has visited the town to give shoppers and tourists a taste of delectable food and drink from around the world.
People could also pick up quirky craft items from talented traders on the day.
You may also want to watch:
The market coincided with the popular Dairy Festival - which was held on the Beach Lawns across the same four days.
A Vegan Fair also took place at the Tropicana on Sunday.
- 1 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 2 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 3 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 4 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 5 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 9 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 10 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre