Foodies enjoy Continental Street Market
- Credit: Archant
Turkish delight, gourmet hot dogs, churros and tantalising cakes drew food fans to Weston’s Continental Street Market.
Traders set up their pitches in Princess Royal Square, selling food and craft items from around the world from Thursday to Sunday.
Scores of hungry visitors flocked to the market to tuck in to noodle dishes, crepes, Belgian chocolates and a variety of delicious desserts - from chocolate brownies and shortbread to an array of Italian biscuits and pastries.
It is the second time the market has visited the town to give shoppers and tourists a taste of delectable food and drink from around the world.
People could also pick up quirky craft items from talented traders on the day.
You may also want to watch:
The market coincided with the popular Dairy Festival - which was held on the Beach Lawns across the same four days.
A Vegan Fair also took place at the Tropicana on Sunday.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston