Foodies enjoy Continental Street Market
- Credit: Archant
Turkish delight, gourmet hot dogs, churros and tantalising cakes drew food fans to Weston’s Continental Street Market.
Traders set up their pitches in Princess Royal Square, selling food and craft items from around the world from Thursday to Sunday.
Scores of hungry visitors flocked to the market to tuck in to noodle dishes, crepes, Belgian chocolates and a variety of delicious desserts - from chocolate brownies and shortbread to an array of Italian biscuits and pastries.
It is the second time the market has visited the town to give shoppers and tourists a taste of delectable food and drink from around the world.
People could also pick up quirky craft items from talented traders on the day.
The market coincided with the popular Dairy Festival - which was held on the Beach Lawns across the same four days.
A Vegan Fair also took place at the Tropicana on Sunday.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 10 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p