Former gentlemen’s club to become flats
PUBLISHED: 11:00 08 December 2010
AN HISTORIC building in the centre of Burnham is set to be turned into flats after Sedgemoor District Council accepted a planning application.
The former Burnham Institute, which used to be a gentlemen’s club, in Regent Street will now be turned into four new flats.
The Institute, which originally opened in 1892 but closed last year, will now be converted into two two-bed flats and two one-bed flats.