Somerset dog walking and pet care company named one of UK’s top franchise opportunities
- Credit: Friends for Pets
A dog walking and pet care company has been recognised in the Elite Franchise top 100 list for 2021.
Friends For Pets has been chosen from hundreds of entries across every sector and the company has also been made a finalist of the pet care services of the year category in the Pet Industry Federation awards.
Brand director of Elite Franchise, Scott English, said: “We feel that Friends for Pets has well and truly earned their place in the Elite Franchise top 100 list.
“Each year, the ranking becomes more competitive and this year has been no exception for our panel of industry-leading judges.”
Friends for Pets founder, Becca Wilson, said to be included in the list this year is a ‘huge honour’.
She said: “All of our franchisees and pet carers have worked so hard, especially this year, and they deserve to be up there with the best brands in the UK.”
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 3 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 4 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 5 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 8 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 9 Congresbury edged out by Twyford House on opening day
- 10 Landowners could be forced to sell to make way for Banwell Bypass