Garden centre break-in sees three arrested
- Credit: Google Maps
Three men have been arrested after a break in at a garden centre in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
The men, aged between 23 and 29, were arrested by police officers in connection with trespassing near Saunders Garden Centre in Brent Knoll, shortly after the incident occurred at around 1.30am.
A police spokesman said: "We were called to reports of a three intruders at Sanders Garden Centre in Brent Knoll's Bristol Road on Tuesday morning at about 1.30am.
"Shortly afterwards, the three suspects were arrested near the garden centre.
"Three men aged between 23 and 29 years had been held in police custody."
You may also want to watch:
"The three suspects have now been released under investigation."
Police enquiries into the incident are ongoing.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the force, quoting reference number 5219135895.